Monday, May 26, 2008

Weekly Review 5/26/08

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what has happened this week and not much...I'm drawing a blank. We scheduled the kids their trip to Grandma Becky's house and the next day Kayla came down sick...Must be something about talking of a trip to Grandma's and the kids come down sick.

Started on the other bathroom (Wills) and wondering how many more bathrooms are we going to remodel before our time is up. This is getting old. But the bathroom will be nice and when i clean them, they will look clean...something about that 70's look, no matter how much you clean, it never had that clean feel to me.

Oh, there was something this week, Kayla spared for the 2nd time (just in class) and when the instructor announced who will be going next (and it was Kayla and another boy), the little boy's head dropped. When they got up the instructor told the little boy that he was strong and she was quick, don't let her push you around. I'm thinking that she is holding all that pent-up energy from Billy and releasing it on these boy's in her class. She is really not afraid of going up against anyone yet. She did however get hit back this time and blocked really well. The only bad thing that happened was her pads are new and rubbed a blister on the top of her foot. Dad took her to see one of the students in rookie school (at the Fire Dept), who teaches Tae Kwon Do and gave her some words to go by. I think it helped. Also so far Dad had made both Wednesday nights when she spared. She needs Dad. They talk and she is able to calm down and listen...he has that special touch.
I joined and had my first full week last week, and let me tell you...my body is sore.

No comments: