Friday, October 10, 2008

Begining of October

October starts out with my birthday on the 3rd... this year I turned 34...and for some reason I can remember the number... most years it's just a day that comes and goes. Will took me out to dinner. We were originally going to the Olive Garden - been craving their salad and bread sticks. Due to the long line that went around the building, Will was not about to wait - go figure. So we adventured down to Outback Steak house. I could have not asked for better kids, they were perfect angels. That didn't last long...they used up all their patients and were complete turd's the next 2 days.

Sunday, 5th Will went on his annual Vegas trip. Kids and I did things that we don't normally do when dad is around, includes eating certain foods. We had a blast and amazingly the house stayed clean when dad was not home.

The kids and I have our belt testing at the end of the month... then were taking a couple month off...mom needs a break and we need to devote a little more time to our studies... If the kids want to continue... we'll start up at the beginning of the year. Billy needs some type of activity... and he really enjoys it.

No comments: